Please note that we will NOT consider CVs without a personal introduction letter explaining your interest in User Research and UX.
UX training roles are rare and we aim to find a gem!
This Entry Level UX Researcher Trainee position offers excellent opportunities for career progression and growth. It is a rare opportunity and so we seek that rare person who is curious and a self-starter.
The trainee role will last approximately 3 months and will function like an apprenticeship – where you learn the rules of the trade and assist senior researchers with projects.
As a successful UX Researcher Trainee your next step is Junior Researcher for approximately 6 to 8 months, where you will:
- Lead your own independent research project and support team members on other projects.
- Meet and liaise with clients to negotiate and agree research projects.
- Assist in formulating a plan/proposal and presenting it to the client or senior. Management Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
- Assist the senior management on various tasks.
- Manage data and input data into databases.
As a UX Researcher Trainee, you will be:
- An enthusiastic, hard-working and diligent individual
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A business extrovert, comfortable dealing with individuals at all corporate levels, including board level.
- A passion for design thinking and helping others.
- Be comfortable working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- A team player, detail-oriented and quick learner.
- Any experience in the Tech, Marketing, Design or Multimedia industry would be an added bonus.
Who are we looking for?
- A recent graduate (2016 onward) that can demonstrate relevant course work (e.g., thesis work) and a passion for UX.
- Psychology and social science degree holders – Research Methods in particular.
- Interest in research and skills for research field work.
- Knowledge of working with Google docs, PowerPoint, Photoshop etc.
- Able to demonstrate efficiency working remotely and independently.
Please send CV with covering letter.
This training role pays UK Minimum wage, 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate
Industry of our company/organisation
Accountancy, banking and finance,
Business, consulting and management,
Charity, non profit, voluntary,
Creative arts and design,
Energy and utilities,
Engineering and manufacturing,
Environment and agriculture,
Hospitality and events management,
Law enforcement and security,
Leisure, sport and tourism,
Marketing, advertising and PR,
Media and internet,
Property and construction,
Public services and administration,
Recruitment and HR,
Science and pharmaceuticals,
Teacher training and education,
Transport and logistics