DEADLINE: July 15, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY applications meeting ALL criteria listed below will be accepted for consideration.
- Student must be actively pursuing a postgraduate degree in thermal spray processes (plasma, flame, arc, HVOF) or materials at an accredited university (U.S. only).
- Student must have at least one more year left in studies (after the current year).
- Student must be recommended by a supervisor of the university the student is attending. Student’s financial need must be verified by professor.
- Student must be recommended by at least one industrial source.
- Via letter, the student must present his/her interest in pursuing a career in thermal spray (maximum of 3 typed pages).
- Student must include completed application form.
- Paperwork must be received May 1 through July 15 ONLY. Paperwork received outside these dates will not be considered.
ALL applications must be sent via regular mail to:
International Thermal Spray Association
c/o American Welding Society
8669 NW 36 Street, Suite 130
Miami, FL 33166
T: (800) 443-9353 | F: (305) 443-7559
Send questions via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org