APPLICATION STARTS AND ENDS :
October 1, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. through January 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Current Michigan resident
- Student with 3.0 GPA or better
- Enrolled (or will be enrolled) full-time in a Michigan university
- United States citizen
*Must be able to provide documentation for the above.
We Award a Minimum of the Following Scholarships And Grants To Women Pursuing Technology:
- One high school senior at $5,000 annually, renewable for up to three years
- One Get IT (Girls Exploring Together - Information Technology) at $5,000, renewal for up to three years
- One undergraduate student at $5,000 annually, renewable for up to two years
- One graduate-level student at $5,000 annually, renewable for up to two additional years
Qualified Majors/Degrees Programs
Each applicant must be enrolled during the grant period in a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program in majors such as information systems, computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, computer information systems, digital forensics and software engineering. This is not a complete list, but rather serves as examples. Applicant must maintain program requirements. Funding is not a guarantee.