DEADLINE: September 14, 2018
The Alabama Environmental Health Association (
How to Apply
1. Applicants must be a current junior or senior enrolled at a college or university in Alabama.
2. The attached application form is required in making application. This form is also available on our website, AEHA-online.com.
3. Provide a resume including all extra-curricular activities (community service, organization/club memberships, employment, etc.)
4. Include one (1) letter of recommendation from a college professor.
5. Include a current UNOFFICIAL transcript.
6. Include a statement (300 words or less) telling why you are pursuing a degree in Environmental Health or closely related field.
7. Incomplete packages will automatically disqualify your application. All applications must be postmarked by September 14,
Student Award Selection Criteria
High levels of academic achievement (GPA)
Involvement in clubs and/or organizations directly related to Environmental Health
The mission of AEHA is to provide continuing education to enhance skills while promoting high standards, professionalism