Openings for continuing students (undergraduate and graduate) and recent graduates with Bachelors and Masters one year to apply their engineering expertise in research and development activities. Data Analyst Intern would assist in the management, analyze daily data, and troubleshooting of technical issues in the system from the DBS animal study at APS. In addition, begin the protocol development and material acquisition for the GLP animal study.
- All candidates are required to be working towards a four (4) year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree and be in good standing at an accredited institution in engineering, physics, and physical sciences to be eligible for this program
- Maintain a GPA greater than 3.0
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of implantable medical device is helpful.
- Experience in biotech and/or the device industry recommended.
- Ability to plan and execute research and development projects
- Experience with project management and data analysis and statistics.
- Ability to review, collate and summarize scientific and technical data.
- Ability to produce technical drawings and specifications with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Self motivated and independent researcher
- Complete work with minimal supervision and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of federal medical device regulations.
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, protected veteran status, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.