Approximately 45 scholarships will be available, of at least £1,000 per year, for up to three years for Bachelors and four years for MEng, to students who are about to start an IET accredited degree course in autumn 2018.
How much are the scholarships worth?
- Three winners will each receive a Charles Belling Diamond Jubilee Scholarship worth £3,000 per annum (up to a maximum of four years).
- Ten winners will each receive an IET Great Exhibition Scholarship supported by the Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 worth £1,500 per annum (up to a maximum of four years).
- Two winners will each receive an IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship supported by Siemens worth £1,000 per annum (up to a maximum of four years).
- Five winners will each receive an IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship supported by Thales worth £1,000 per annum (up to a maximum of four years).
- Approximately 25 winners will each received an IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship worth £1,000 per annum (up to a maximum of four years).
Who is eligible?
The scholarships are for individuals who;
- Either achieve;
- 3 'A's at A Level
- 3 'A' grade Advanced Highers
- 5 'A' grade Highers
- International Baccalaureate Diploma at 36 points or above
- Diamond Jubilee Scholarships are for UK residents only.
- Must be about to commence studying in Autumn 2018, on an undergraduate degree programme in the UK which has been accredited by the IET. Before making your application, check the list of CEng and IEng accredited programmes to make sure that your degree course in the UK is accredited by the IET. If your degree course is not accredited by the IET, you will not be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Please do not apply if you intend to study Civil, Chemical or Structural Engineering, unless your degree course is IET accredited.
How to apply
- Complete the online application form using the link at the top of the page.
- You can apply for a scholarship at any time until 23 August 2018.
- UCAS results and examination results must be uploaded to applications and fully submitted by 23 August 2018.
- Changes to your application form can be made at any time up until the deadline.