Job Description Summary
- During this internship, the Intern will have an opportunity to assist the information security team in a companywide project to study and assess the connected device security compliance status, to understand the root causes of non-compliance, and take hands-on actions to make sure all internal connected devices are in compliance with our corporate security policy.
- Intern will have the opportunity to learn and use many enterprise security tools.
- Intern will get opportunity to interact will key stakeholders from the business teams and functional teams as they inspect systems, install software, and help our team understand the root causes of issues facing the company.
- College student or graduate pursuing a degree in computer sciences
- Good Communication Skills and Computer skills
- Good knowledge and hands-on skills in computer, OS, software installation and security concepts
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.