We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and are planning to expand our institutional products & presence, which the Operations Analyst will take a supportive role in building and executing.
- Assisting with tracking and management of multi-million dollar cryptoasset portfolio
- Assisting with asset liquidity to support day-to-day business operations
- Validating & fulfillling client-facing transactions
- Detailed data management
- Working closely with multiple teams on growing business revenue including Finance, Sales, and Product
- 1-2 years of relevant work or internship experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Accountable and extremely organized
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to support variable working hours (flexibility preferred)
- Strong Excel and GoogleSuite skills
- Strong finance or math background
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $48 MM of Series A and B funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee