Crew Strategic Analysis & Business Intelligence is responsible for providing analytical tools to help manage crew operations efficiently while ensuring minimum risks to the operations. These tools include a multitude of BI dashboards, predictive models, forecast engines and reporting programs. This group also ensures the data needs across the crew management organization are met by working closely with IT to build and test databases, BI layers and data integration solutions. This position will be responsible for analyzing crew operations data and creating customized reports and PowerPoint presentations for executive leaders along with the following:
- Develop statistical predictive models on large-scale datasets using statistical modeling such as linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees and other machine learning, or data mining techniques.
- Develop data visualizations and dashboards using Tableau
- Develop actionable business insights using SQL and SAS
- Automate & improve current programs, processes, reports and forecasts using SAS Macros, Excel VBA, SQL, etc.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other related field
- Aptitude for logical analysis, problem identification, and problem solving
- Proficiency in SAS and SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical solutions to management
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility