When you work at WE, you will find compelling work, global partnerships, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to make a difference. We value those who share our passion and belief in the power of change, discovery and innovation. We invest in our future by creating a fun workplace full of creative, skilled, curious and enthusiastic people. If that sounds like you, we want you here.
This is a great chance for you to gain vital commercial experience within a fast-paced and successful Tech PR department. We are ideally looking for you to have good copywriting skills, ideally gained from previous commercial experience/internship(s).
You will ideally have a strong interest in PR/comms, thriving on the opportunity to work with some of the most influential internal and external players within the Tech PR space. We require you to be self-confident and assured, whilst liaising with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Client service
○Working with Account Managers to ensure work is delivered on time
○Proactively providing updates on deliverables and project status’
- Press office
○Solid media and influencer relations skills – via traditional, social and digital channels
○Story generation – helping to brainstorm ideas to generate coverage for clients
- New Business
○Support for new business opportunities, including research and concept development
- Working within the team
○Working with colleagues, both WE and external partners, across time zones and regions
○Working as an integral part of the WE UK team, and as an extension of client teams
- Meet WE guidelines on best business practices including utilization, daily timesheets, accurate billing, timely expense reports, etc.
- Manage and understand how to utilize internal client service teams (editing, production, library, etc.) to ensure quality, comprehensive service to clients
- Fast paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Willingness to take risks
- Extensive computer and phone use
- Interest in technology and how it’s changing our world
- Non-Bureaucratic and relaxed working environment
Previous proven experience:
- Social media savvy – multiple platform experience(FB, Twitter, Instagram, Blogging)
- Ideally a previous placement/internship at a PR/Comms agency
- Excellent copywriting/content creation skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Previous agency experience