Associate would be working as Guide Wire Developer.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Develop and document code using Guidewire modules and components.
- Provide estimates for coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities.
- Ensure all requirements, functional and non-functional, are met.
- Participate in business requirements reviews and provide feedback to senior developers Soft Skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Strong commitment to personal excellence and high quality coding standards.
- Solution focused and methodical, careful attention to detail.
- A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to learn is essential.
- Has good situational leadership skills, Primary skill sets.
Primary Skills (Must have):
- Exposure to Guide wire Modules and Components
- Any Product of Guidewire (Claimcenter/Policycenter/Billingcenter)
- Integration Test.
- Unit Test.
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Contact Person: Supriya Gupta, Supriya.email@example.com