The big question: why on earth should a Tech professional like you work for a 150-year-old retail chain? Because we’re on a journey. Changing the way we operate. Learning to think nimble. Giving our teams the time and freedom they need to push boundaries. To create amazing systems and technologies. To give our colleagues and our customers even more incredible experiences.
There are thousands of experts to talk to and learn from. We’ve got data from billions of transactions for our teams to play with. Things get built here. They get made here. They hit customers and colleagues quickly. Welcome to the home of Sainsbury's Tech.
More about the role:
We're looking for enthusiastic and motivated First Line IT Support Analysts to join our team at the Sainsbury’s Tech Service Desk to deliver IT Support to Argos and Habitat colleagues. You will work day-to-day alongside other talented Support Analysts, Second Line Support teams, Third Party Vendors and Product Owners to help deliver industry leading IT support to the whole of the Sainsbury’s retail estate.
What we’re looking for:
- The passion and desire to grow as a Support Analyst within the Service Desk.
- An inquisitive approach to learn the tools, processes and best practices that will make you a productive member of the team.
- Some experience within a Service Desk or Retail environment.
- Good communication, listening skills and a growth mindset.
- The desire to work together to deliver support and first line fixes as part of a collaborative team.
In return you’ll get:
- Colleague discount across the multi-brands – Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat
- Holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Please note that working hours of this role are shift based, covering 06:00 – 18:10, Monday to Sunday. This will include working some weekends, but your individual pattern will be discussed in more detail at the interview stage, if your application is successful.
Flexible working and job share conversations are encouraged. Across our multi-brands, we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer that champions a diverse and inclusive culture. If you’re reading this, even if you’re not 100% sure you’re there with your experience, we’d still love to hear from you. If you’d like to find out more head to Sainsbury's Tech