We are seeking Development Interns to join our innovative and growing technology team for our 10-week internship Akunacademy. In this role you will work alongside our experienced FPGA developers to design and implement elegant solutions to complex and interesting problems. No previous experience in finance or trading is required. Training and continuous education is provided for all engineers to ensure they have the skills and knowledge needed to be successful. In this role you will:
- Use cutting-edge technology while working on high performance/low latency systems
- Collaborate with team members to investigate and create automated trading algorithms
- Work on high performance computing systems to break speed and performance boundaries
- Contribute to high-profile work that is important to the bottom line of the company
What would make you a top-notch candidate?
- Pursuing a BS/MS/PhD in Computer and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of digital logic circuit design, preferably using Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Can create an easily understood and testable design that can change as quickly as the market does
- Passion for innovation and building systems from the ground up
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Graduating in May 2023 or prior
- Major GPA of 3.0 or above
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required on the first day of employment including F-1 students using CPT, OPT or STEM
Please note: if you have applied to multiple roles, you may be asked to complete multiple coding challenges and interviews.