TokyoElectron America, Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo Electron Limited, a global,multi-billion dollar corporation and a leader in the semiconductor equipmentindustry, is currently seeking a Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling Internto join our SURFACE PREPARATION SYSTEMS Advanced Technology Group (ATG) focusedon simulation and prototype design located in Austin, Texas.
Time Period: July –August 2020
- Capable of full installation of OpenFOAM on company computer system.
- Capable of building fluid dynamics model for liquid flow in a semiconductor process application based on available models and code from academic research.
- Extend current modelto include other physics.
- Good communications skillsare critical to the project assignment.
- Ability to work remotely is required.
- The candidate should be pursuing a M.S. or PhD degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, petroleum engineering or equivalent field.
- Knowledge of transport phenomena: fluid dynamics, heat transfer, mass transfer, etc.
- Experience working with computational fluid dynamics software such as ANSYS, COMSOL, Star-CCM+,OpenFOAM, etc.
- Experience working in aLinux cluster environment is desirable.
- Experience writing software code for scientific computing using languages such as MATLAB, python,C/C++, etc. is desirable.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor industry is desirable.