As our new Content Designer, you’ll join a passionate multidisciplinary team creating world-class digital products and services!
You will continually strive to discover and understand the content needs of our customers by creating and iterating engaging content that makes it easy for them to get what they need across all channels. You will ensure that content is delivered at the right time, in the right format, and in a way that people can easily consume.
Come and join our incredible, forward-thinking team to help us deliver our ambition of bringing Well to the forefront of the digital age!
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate, exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
What you'll do
- Lead on content design in multidisciplinary teams of engineers, designers, researchers and product people.
- Influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively.
- Develop and improve content patterns based on user feedback, research and data.
- Build processes for reviewing, testing, publishing and improving content.
- Promote, train and coach colleagues to put great content at the heart of our design process
- Ensure all content assets are user-focused, accurate, optimised appropriately and meet relevant design, style and brand guidelines.
- Work with our Pharmacists to ensure all content is clinically safe.
- Help to define and apply a consistent way of writing and speaking across the business
- Help to define the governance of Well content.
Problem Solving & Change
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple, clear content.
- Make decisions based on evidence from qualitative and quantitative date
- Encourage others to share and explore ideas
- Innovative, able to harness the opportunities presented by new and emerging technologies
- Put users first and can manage competing priorities.
Key knowledge and skills required for the role
- Understands agile methodology and how to apply an agile mindset to all aspects of their work.
- Knows a variety of methods of prototyping and chooses the most appropriate.
- Proven track record creating exceptional content for user interfaces on web and mobile digital products.
- Has worked collaboratively in fast-paced agile teams.
- Experience in scoping, producing, commissioning and editing a range of different content types.
- Understands user behavior, vocabulary and mental models across digital and physical channels.
- Able to explain ideas in a way that people can easily understand.
In return we can offer you
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Travel Loans and more…
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people’s most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy in advance of the closing date.