CURRENTLY ACCEPTING FALL 2020 AND SPRING 2021 APPLICANTS ONLY
Becht is a 5 STAR rated Glassdoor company, and a Top 100 Best Places to Work in New Jersey according to NJBiz.
Applicant Instructions: Please upload a recent unofficial transcript with your resume. Failure to do so will cause a delay in the review of your application.
Who is Becht?
Founded in 1964, Becht is a rapidly-growing, multi-discipline consulting firm relied on by customers to relentlessly solve their most difficult and entrenched problems. We combine vast experience through our network of over 1200 technical experts with both engineering expertise and professional experience. Becht is a company founded on excellence, and as such we seek individuals who want to be part of our passionate and energetic team.
Who Do We Want?
Becht is seeking junior, senior, master’s or doctorate mechanical engineering students. As a student with Becht, you will learn to perform analysis related to American Society of Mechanical Engineers design codes and the American Petroleum Institute fitness for service standard. Candidates will also have an opportunity to learn finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics.
You will work as part of a diverse team at Becht.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting engineers by completing engineering analyses
- Performing MathCad computations
- Developing CAD drawings
- Assisting project managers to drive and lead projects
Becht is committed to developing young professionals by providing opportunities to explore the dynamic environment of engineering consulting services. Becht strives to provide the student with
- Real world experience with a consulting company operating with the latest technology
- Guidance in the form of a highly trained mentor
- A positive, team approach work environment
At Becht, our intern/co-op program gives students the opportunity to explore the practical applications of their college classes while working with customers from around the globe. We offer full-time student positions for every semester. These positions actively support current projects and are constantly evolving. As a student with Becht, you will be at the forefront of our most advanced and technically rewarding projects to assist clients in improving reliability and profitability while also reducing risks to people and the environment.Build Your Career with Becht
A creative and innovative work environment isn’t all we have to offer! When you join Becht , you can expect:
- A positive, collaborative workforce
- Access to further training and development
- Mentoring programs
- Company and family events such as baseball games, go-karting, and bowling
- Opportunities that provide stability as well as variety
- Work day events such as birthday lunches
- Community outreach programs such as Red Cross blood drives, Toys for Tots
collections/volunteering, and United Way campaigns.
Your Knowledge and Expertise
- Passion for technology and can navigate across complex and rapidly changing landscapes
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate in mechanical engineering
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week for a minimum of one semester
- Minimum college GPA of 3.4
- Must be local or willing to temporarily relocate to the Medina, OH or Liberty Corner, NJ
Becht is an Equal Opportunity Employer.