Under general supervision, you will provide design support for TSI products and engineering staff. That support will include engineering design and product testing in regards to characterizing performance and verification that products meet customer expectations.
At TSI, you’ll be part of a real project, getting real experience! That includes:
- Regular interaction with peers and manager regarding assigned project tasks
- Regular communication regarding changes or issues related to assignments
- Meaningful, relatable, real work that some internships just can’t deliver
- Hands-on excellent mentors!
At TSI, here’s just some of the experience you’ll gain:
- 3D CAD
- Production Support
Our High Tech Products Include:
- Sheet Metal
- Injection Molding
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Major/Program: Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Discipline
- Computer skills including proficiency with MS Word and Excel, 3D CAD is a plus
- Data analysis / mathematical proficiency
- Maintain a minimum CUM 3.0 GPA (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Student Status: Accredited University Junior, Senior or Grad Student
- Comfortable in a lab environment
- Strong desire to learn, self-motivated
- Naturally high attention to detail, good organization skills.
- Successfully pass a background check
- Meet the minimum time commitment
TSI is located in Shoreview, MN (15 minutes from the Twin Cities). We have FREE parking and free coffee/tea/hot chocolate, a history of hiring prior interns and super smart people to learn from and have a good time! You’re going to love it here!!