Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions for mechanical and thermal hardware, electronics enclosures, and production tooling based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, developing fan curves, system power measurements & acoustics.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on mechanical and thermal design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other mechanical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of ProEngineer or other 3D CAD software as a mechanical design tool.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for sheet metal and plastic parts and associated production tooling and processes.
- Understanding of thermal properties of materials and heat transfer.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.