It's an exciting time at Barclays. Cyber Assessment & Software Security (CASS) provides penetration testing and application security testing for the bank. CASS are looking for a motivated, technically minded individual to join the application security team. Interested and want to learn more? Read more below.
What will you be doing?
- You will be accountable for the maintenance of enterprise application security tools: SAST, DAST, OSA, perimeter scanning etc.
- You will be identifying application security vulnerabilities through a combination of security assessment techniques
- You will analyzing the impact of security vulnerabilities and helping present the risk to the stakeholders
- You will be working with key stakeholders in business units and developer experience to shift left (DevSecOps)
- You will be contributing to periodic reviews of tools and processes and improve/update as appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- Enterprise application testing tool knowledge
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to work with developers to implement DevSecOps
- Application security vulnerability knowledge
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Software Development experience
- Knowledge of Middleware platforms
- Mobile code hardening experience
Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke Hall, our technology hub for the UK; where the best come to work on the forefront of FinTech. It’s a lively atmosphere with large open plan offices, with everything you need on site including various catering options, Starbucks, a gym, onsite parking, etc.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.