It's an exciting time at Barclays. We're driving change to be the leader in the market. Global Information Security (GIS) engages in a range of activities to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our information assets and to assist IT deliver secure solutions to the business. We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our cyber security domain. As a Data Analyst, you will be bringing innovative ideas to our users by creating dashboards that serve a wide audience of colleagues ranging from Cyber Ops to Senior Management.
What will you be doing?
- You will be designing, building and maintaining Tableau dashboards
- You will be working with Data Engineers to build data pipelines for Tableau consumption
- You will be acting as the Subject Matter Expert while discussing new initiatives with customers/vendors
- You will be supporting Data Discovery and Analysis
- You will be bringing innovative ideas live to our customers
What we’re looking for:
- An excellent understanding of Tableau Desktop tooling (LoD Calculations, advanced charting, parameters, etc.)
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL Server)
- An enthusiastic and proactive team player who is keen to contribute to ideas and listen in a collaborative manner
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Familiarity with ETL tools (Alteryx/SSIS)
- Experience in creating Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Experience in driving end-to-end automation of metrics
Where will you be working?
Barclays Digital, Manchester. Where the best meet to build careers full of scope, variety and reward. Creating the technical solutions to meet today’s demand, answer tomorrow’s questions, and redefine the future of finance. Our Digital Office is based in our brand new 3 Piccadilly Place office: we have a range of shops, restaurants, bars and transport links just moments from the office.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.