To maintain all IT Systems to a high standard ensuring operational availability and to respond effectively to all help-desk requests.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages.
- To be responsible for an area of technical expertise
- Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripheral such as printers, scanners and related hardware as required for new installation and office reconfiguration
- Act as a technical resource to assist the business users
- Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations
- Maintain current knowledge of hardware, software and network technologies
Ideally you will have the knowledge and experience in working with:
- Active Directory (AD Manager Plus)
- Windows 10 & Office 2016 and above
- Both Mac and Windows devices experience
- Office 365
- Network Patching
- Wireless Technology – Mobile devices
- Manage Engine Service Desk or anything similar
- ITIL Foundation minimum
The successful candidate will possess at least some knowledge of the above technologies. You will operate the help-desk, liaise with clients and suppliers, record and monitor system issues resolving or escalating when required.