IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
In this entry-level position, incumbent will be trained to perform data research activities regarding pharmaceutical sales and prescription activity.
- Analyzes trends to monitor accuracy and completeness of highly visible therapeutic market data.
- Prepare summaries for proactive communication to clients.
- Research and analyze market events and client inquiries that require an understanding of QuintilesIMS offerings and client data usage.
- Interact with internal support teams to gather and interpret the information necessary to provide a comprehensive resolution and response.
- Produce data sets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Manipulate and transform data to optimize analyses.
- Present research results orally and/or through written communications.
- Use appropriate judgement to communicate results within confidentiality guidelines.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Students working towards a BS degree – Math, Statistics, Economics or Business degrees desirable. Experience extracting, manipulating and interpreting data trends.
- Previous experience using Microsoft software tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access).
- Experience using a programming language to manipulate data a plus (SAS, SQL, R).
Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals. Demonstrates strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Possesses effective time management and strong verbal and written skills. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and an understanding of the marketplace is beneficial, but not required.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.