We’re looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our Information Technology team in Manchester.
The successful applicant will provide a single point of contact for all staff in relation to IT issues and incidents. You'll need to provide exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services and platforms.
- Proactively maintain the desktop, telephony and application infrastructure so that it is supported and failures minimised
- Log, analyse, triage and prioritise all IT Incidents, Problems and Changes received via all communication channels into the team
- Ensure that systems/ applications / services in own area run and meet business Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Analyse Incident, Problem and Change data to identify the underlying causes and propose resolutions via Service Improvement Plans
- Display leadership in area of specialization, e.g. championing new features and best practice
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
- Technical role model for members of the IT Service Desk team, e.g. this will involve technical development through the facilitation of workshops, production of standards, procedures and documentation and running training sessions
- Support out of hours software upgrades/implementations and testing in conjunction with Business Change, GTS and other stakeholders
- In addition to working shifts to cover 07:30 – 20:00 Monday-Friday staff performing this role are expected to occasionally work weekends
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- ITIL Foundation V3 - Mandatory
- Good experience of enterprise software and application support and delivery
- knowledge - Mandatory)
- SharePoint (Collaboration Toolkit)
- Knowledge of service desk / issue logging tools
- Knowledge of latest MS Office suite
- Knowledge of MS Windows server
So, if you’re up for the challenge and wish to join our vibrant and busy team, we want to hear from you today.