- Assist in engineering and designing new products from initial planning to production.
- Provide and perform engineering assistance for field service problems.
- Perform inspections on vehicle components and assemblies as required.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Participate in engineering projects and engineering meetings.
- Assist in the investigation and analysis of new material and engineering practices.
- Edit and construct technical data for operation, maintenance and parts manuals.
- Assist in organizing complete bill of material for purchasing department.
- Other functions as assigned.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position with or without accommodation.
- Attending University to obtain a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Some experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD drafting and Solid Modiling (Solid Edge).
- Written communication and organizational skills.
- Problem analysis and resolution skills.
Experience level of the applicant we want
College / Sixth form, High School