BASIC FUNCTIONS: This position performs simple data management and analysis tasks within a specific functional area or data type. Requires moderate communication with data sources and contacts.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics preferred but not required); or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of various data types and formats including, but not limited to: XML, flat files, delimited, etc.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and processes.
- Good research skills.
- Proofreading skills to see how data and facts can be linked together to create more meaningful conclusions.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes, tools, and technologies.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Business support through general data analysis and research.
- Use pre-designed queries to assess data for research purposes.
- General content matter subject matter expert.
- Investigate, track, and report general data issues.
- Under guidance of senior level Data Analyst, successfully complete new data onboarding and/or production data management functions as assigned/required.
- Conducts routine data review and verification and ensures corrections/clarifications are made in a timely manner.
- Utilize various data workflow management and analysis tools.
- Perform simple data problem solving within specific functional area or data type.
- All other duties as assigned
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.