Our London office is on the lookout for an inspired intern who is eager to expand their knowledge of digital production and international business.
About the Internship
- In this hands-on internship, you’ll learn about the production and development of first-class creative & content projects.
- You’ll get the opportunity to perfect your production prowess in pursuit of award-winning work.
- You will assist our producers in collaborating with the world’s leading agencies to develop A-list experiences for global brands.
- You’ll focus on managing projects that cover both websites and the creation of digital content, but may also help out with producing video and photography shoots
- Our seasoned Business, and Producer will help your hone your skills in scoping, quoting, planning and managing creative work.
- You’ll assist with booking resources, writing meeting recaps and debriefs and setting up project timings, budgets, and SOWs.
- In short, you’ll learn invaluable producer skills you can bore people at parties with for the rest of your life.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to become our next producer, you’ll need to wow us with a great application. In return for your unblemished enthusiasm and emergent expertise, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, an endless supply of great tea, decent coffee and perfectly edible biscuits, and a fantastic cadre of colleagues to learn from.
- You are legally enrolled in a (3-year+) college or university programme; the internship needs to be part of a study programme.
- You are obtaining a relevant degree and/or have experience in selling and shaping digital projects.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about creative work and technology.
- You’re a problem solver, willing and able to put out fires wherever you find them.
- You’re keen to learn and eager to succeed.
Does this sound like you? Great! Send us your CV with a short covering letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.