Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Honeywell Aerospace Development Program offers a summer intern program for positions in Engineering career paths. The summer internship program is designed to provide the candidate with a three-month project assignment that is related to their major. This is provided for students to help gain a broad understanding of Aerospace's end-to-end business and the importance of customer responsiveness, meeting program milestones, and improving product quality.
- Work with world-class engineers on new Aerospace technology
- Provide engineering support where needed
- Interact with various levels of management to achieve internship objectives
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in Engineering
- Must be able to participate in the internship prior to completing your current degree program
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering.
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Willingness to relocate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the Honeywell Behaviors: getting results, champion change, foster teamwork, effective communicator and integrative thinker
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.