You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The Cell & Gene Therapy team at Novartis has an exciting internship opportunity.
Summer Internship – Manufacturing Systems
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation is looking for a highly creative and passionate intern for their Manufacturing Systems Group at Morris Plains Production Facility. This position will focus on studying existing manufacturing systems and business processes. Identify business continuity gaps and plan for continued operations during systems outages.
- Business Process and Material Flows for Manufacturing Site
- Map of Manufacturing Systems Integration and data flow
- Identify Business Continuity Gaps and develop a plan to resolve them
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Completion of Junior year towards a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Data Science, Business Analytics or other Business/Technology related major.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Prior proven internship or Co-op experience in Information Technology or related field desired, but not required
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and strong leadership potential
- Ability to learn quickly, deal with ambiguity, take initiative and achieve results
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Proven organization and time management skills