Hogarth requires a new addition to the digital advertising team who will be responsible for building, maintaining and updating dynamic creative ads within DoubleClick Studio for a leading Blue Chip UK client. You will be advising on all HTML5 banner builds and offering production/delivery guidance and timings for campaigns. Part of the role is to implement dynamic content changes and updates to existing campaigns as new campaigns/promotions are rolled out by the client. Demonstrable experience in this area is a must as you’ll be the development ‘expert’ within a small Hogarth digital team within the agency partner location based at Ogilvy UK Sea Containers.
Our joint venture with Ogilvy at our Sea Containers location, is right in the heart of South Bank, next to the OXO Tower, with panoramic views of London. We’re proud to be a part of a team which works across several clients and in a fast paced, collaborative and talented environment.
You must be enthusiastic about technology and constantly looking at the next innovation. A candidate for this position must be able to work in fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
- Experience creating animated HTML5 banners, with strong portfolio
- Previous experience creating all types of HTML5 banners – expandable, video, interactive, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of DoubleClick Studio, dynamic creatives and the end-to-end dynamic process
- Able to be the ‘expert’ on HTML5, advising on the right tool for the job
- To be the ‘expert’ within the shared agency studio based at Sea Containers, London.
- Experience of working in (preferably large) digital/ creative agencies on large global accounts
- Passion for and understanding of internet technologies is as must
- Strong communication skills & desire to learn required
Diversity and Flexibility
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from any and all qualified candidates.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humour.