Hours 35 Hours a week between Mon- Fri 8-6 (offers some flexibility and opportunities to work from home)
- We have a number of exciting new roles that have come available in the Bereavements team to transform and improve the journey for our customers here at Barclays.
- Responsible for identifying actions, analysing data and testing controls, ensuring the team of Agents are able to provide an excellent customer journey for our vulnerable customers.
- If you have experience with managing risk and control within a telephony environment, then please keep reading.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for supporting the analysis of processes within Customer, Regulatory and industry data.
- Analyse data, identify a trend and come to a suitable resolution
- Develop and maintain an extensive network of stakeholders across various functions in order to maximise service excellence and business performance.
- Lead, Coach and inspire a team of Analysts to deliver effective, efficient and compliant service to Vulnerability group
- Work collaboratively with centre colleagues and other areas across the Bank in order to maximise customer satisfaction and overall operational performance.
- Motivate colleagues to become the best they can possibly be by utilising the banks development tools, coaching and engaging two way conversations.
- Be seen as a data expert with the ability to interrogate and analyse the various data work streams and provide concise MI.
- Proactively providing advice, coaching and support to less experienced colleagues to embed best practice and in support of their personal development objectives.
What we’re looking for:
- Operational Analyst experience within a Contact Centre managing risk and control
- Complaint analysis experience
- Able to work efficiently
- Able to analyse data to high level and map process.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Process mapping using tool such as Blueworks or Visio
- Knowledge of SQL
Where will you be working?
Barclays Manchester is an operation of vast scale, with huge influence and impact on the financial services industry. We are in the heart of the city with fantastic transport links, making your commute and travel easily accessible, with just a stone throw away from Manchester Piccadilly station.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.