Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
- Conduct research into new technologies relevant to sustainability practices in industrial production environment. Example research focus areas could include: carbon footprint mapping, biodegradable or water soluble materials, waste reduction process design, sustainable packaging solutions
- Scope of project activities could include but are not limited to: read articles, contact suppliers, interview stakeholders, assess processes or production materials for improvement opportunities, request samples and gather capability and cost information,
- Project deliverables could include but are not limited to: describe research and summarize findings and recommendations in a report, create executive summary and present to the leadership team.
- Engineering (Industrial, Chemical, Materials, Environmental)
- MBA student, or BA student in junior or senior year
- Packaging science
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Passion for sustainability
- Eager to tackle new projects and ideas