As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Responsible for managing the data and all the information related to the particular project assigned
- Follow all the directions given by supervisor
- Responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline
- Responsible to carefully perform tasks assigned and keep the supervisor updated on progress
- Resolve engineering problems by collecting, researching, and analyzing data
- Verifies engineering applications by conducting test and inspections
- Working with I.E Coordinator//I.E. Team leader or PT Team Management on various task
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of college courses/ 0-2 years work experience
- Written Communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Brose offers a high-tech work environment and a wide range of benefits. Along with competitive performance-based compensation and health insurance, our employees also benefit from attractive social and family-oriented programs throughout our North American locations*. Our benefits packages include comprehensive medical, insurance and retirement plans. Brose also provides educational assistance and a variety of community outreach, family, and sporting events. Flexible working hours and a collaborative work environment give our employees the freedom to balance work and personal life. Brose believes in investing in people. We offer a wide range of development programs with great opportunity for individual growth through training, international or regional assignments and tailored career paths. Our objective is to provide our employees the tools necessary to live a balanced life, experience a rewarding work environment and contribute to our surrounding communities.
- Benefits package may vary slightly per location
Please send us your application using our online form.