Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Do you want to find an internship that will use your communication skills, knowledge AND also give you real hands on sales experience? This is an exciting & varied role where you will gain fantastic, transferrable work experience at the same time become an integral member of the Genomics Inside Sales team.
About the job:
You will apply your coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment. This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Outbound Telesales of the entire Genomics portfolio where you will provide quotas, interpret customer needs and proactively act to meet those needs.
- Works on inside sales assignments/administrative tasks with broadly defined objectives
- Actively support the business creating sales opportunities and represent Agilent in all sales-oriented activities working with the field staff.
- Marketing of current Genomics promotions
- Customer Database updating
- Event Planning
- Possibility of customer facing experience