At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to inspire/make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
We are searching for a Senior IT Support Analyst that will be responsible to manage all elements of supporting an office. Your responsibility ranges from the day to day support of users, configure computer systems, mobile device support, order and manage hardware stocks to communicate throughout the organization in your office or with remote offices. You will be the hands on the ground to provide assistance for any local infrastructure such as servers, virtual environments, internet/intranet, video conferencing and more. Working directly with other IT teams to assist in supporting your users in the office. This position reports directly to the Manager, Global Infrastructure.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivers support for any user-related service request. You are an expert in working with Microsoft Windows, Apple OS and Linux to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex computer operation systems issues. You have a broad knowledge of applications and how to resolve standard user issues. You meet or beats service level commitments as defined by management and end-users.
- Process orientated and structured delivery of responding to tickets and meeting the SLA’s defined. In your day to day deliveries you are meeting, corporate policy, corporate standards, and compliance requirements.
- Communication is what drives the success of this role. You are efficient and effective in working with users throughout different layers in the organization. You are the liaison between the various IT initiatives and provide timely updates to users or back into IT.
- 5+ years of experience in delivering end-user IT support.
- Required experience strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications like Windows desktop, server, remote desktop, and virtual Windows; Microsoft SCCM; Apple Jamf; Office suite; Visual Studio, etc.
- Understanding of Administration and troubleshoot network operations on a day-to-day basis.
- You have experience with using Active Directory tools.
- ITIL Based Service Delivery tools (ServiceNow).
- Microsoft office suite support, including email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- General application supports this ranges from client backup software to remote connection software.
- Multifunctional devices or stand-alone printers.
- Video conferencing or presentational display devices.
- You hold a Microsoft certification.
- You have Apple support certification.
- Required proficiency in verbal and written business communication skills.
- Required to speak and write fluently English.
Essential Job Functions
- Deskside services, e.g. PC hardware and operating system, standard applications, printing, telephony, video conferencing, messaging, enterprise applications, remote access, etc.
- Meets or beats service level agreements as defined by management and end-users. Following the best practice on service requests including:
- Service Request.
- Incident Management.
- Problem Management.
- Access Management.
- Change Management.
- Delivers exemplary customer service and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Supports our growth within the region by contributing to IT service enhancements and projects.
- Develop and implement strategies for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of deskside services.
- Project manages and executes IT service enhancements and projects as assigned.
- Assists as assigned, more junior team members, with the assignment of their priorities, training or education. Assist in the recruiting of other team members by reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and making recommendations on proposed candidates.
- Trains and consults with end users and management regarding IT services.
- Occasionally travel for business.
- Occasionally work during odd hours to support project go-lives or coordinate with a team member in other time zones for critical projects.
- Performs duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs tasks necessary to complete performance objectives.
- Assists team members as needed.