Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
This is a paid Summer Engineering Internship Program (early June to early August). As an intern with our Asset Integrity group (AI), your job responsibilities and projects will be based upon your experience and educational background to provide real life application of your classroom knowledge. You’ll work closely with a mentor to ensure your developmental goals are met and that you meet your performance expectations.
There is an opportunity for team building, meet and greet lunches with our executive team, facility tours, and off-site ventures. This is an exciting opportunity to learn ‘real world’ experience and accelerate your career by working with a leader in the oil and gas, aerospace, and entertainment industries.
- Undergraduate student at an accredited University, pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Corrosion, or Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now and in the future.
- No relocation or housing assistance is being offered.
- Maritime background (Navy, Coast Guard, or Merchant Marine).
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Previous experience in Oil and Gas.
- Experience with AutoCad, Smartsolve, or other similar software.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Experience level of the applicant we want
College / Sixth form, High School