Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Our EMEA Technology Internship Program aims to identify and develop talent for future technology roles. The program is supported by technology groups responsible for systems and services in the region and will be based in our London Headquarters at 33 King William Street.
The program will combine on-the-job experience with formal development activities. Candidates will also benefit from mentorship and networking opportunities with executives which enable them to gain valuable industry insight.
Extended responsibilities will include getting involved with projects (project management), 3rd party vendor and risk management efforts based on experience and workload demands.
The program provides a unique perspective into how technology operates, partnering with the business to develop and deliver value-added products and services, and will run for 10 – 12 weeks.
Market Skills and Certifications
Undergraduate students in their penultimate year of studies from a reputable university
- Technical degree in engineering, maths, or a computer related field will be required
- Candidates with prior industrial/work experience would be given preference
- Fluency in English language – both written and spoken
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work independently with limited amount of guidance and directions. Self-starter with focus on results
- Knowledge of Project Management practices and process
- Well organized with the ability to multi-tasks in order to meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate ideas and strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing, to all levels
- Must be a team player, and effective while working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016/2019 (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Project and SharePoint is beneficial
- Experience in technology delivery and relationship management within a client focused organization
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.