Global Technology infrastructure Services is a global team of approximately 4,300 colleagues based in EMEA, US, APAC and Africa. We are accountable for delivering and supporting resilient, secure infrastructure technology and services to customers, clients and colleagues
We’re all about the front end of Barclays Collaboration Services – in Barclays terms we are the customer service team for our own people. We provide the ongoing support for people to use the services provided by BCS. We are the eyes and ears of BCS and more broadly GTIS, operating our global IT service desk, onsite support and techbars.
As a Service Analyst you’ll be part of Onsite & TechBar services team within Colleague Support Services and responsible for supporting the respective Service Manager in managing service at multiple locations in respective region.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring we meet business expectations and commitments on end user support services like Joiner & Leaver device, IMACs and break-fix
- Collaborating other parts of Colleague Support Services to ensure we always perform as per commitment
- Owning customer issues through to resolution utilising the support of the wider team
- Day to day tracking and analysis of open tickets
- Driving customer satisfaction across all locations
- Operational Management
- SLA and Service performance management
- Continuous Service Improvement
What we’re looking for:
- Customer focused and ability to manage stakeholders at various levels across the organization
- Experience in being part of a team doing end user support
- Exposure of performance tracking using Excel or similar tools
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience of working in a Service Management position would be advantageous
Where will you be working?
We are set in the beautiful countryside of Knutsford, and have lots to on offer to our employees including: Dress down code every day, an onsite gym, remote working, Starbucks, family fun days, Astro turf, Tennis courts and much more. We also offer a free shuttle bus service from Knutsford train station to the site in the morning and from the site back to the train station in the evening.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.