Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. Our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to Reshape Your Future with us? Apply here for a 16-week, paid return-to-work program, starting in January 2020, for professionals who’ve stepped away from their career and are ready to make a come-back. At the end of the 16-weeks top performing talent may be offered a full-time position with Honeywell, based on availability.
You will use your knowledge of engineering fundamentals to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of products by designing, testing and/or validating products from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs.
- Use your engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe
- Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments
- Grow and develop your engineering knowledge in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor's degree or higher in an engineering discipline
Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in Engineering
Interest in returning to full-time work after a voluntary break of 2 or more years
- Industry experience that aligns with one or many of Honeywell’s business lines: Aerospace, Performance Materials and Technology, and Safety Products and Solutions
- Technical proficiency with resources such as: Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD, NX, 3DSMAX, Unity and/or Forge
- Project management skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
- Apply basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems and/or processes
- Provide clear and concise communication
- Opportunities to work across industries within Honeywell