- Conduct advanced research and engineering in data visualization and visual analytics for related business domains of autonomous driving, connected vehicles, Industry 4.0, IoT, car multimedia and etc.
- Apply research results to real-world use cases with high quality implementation.
- Integrate the resulting system/software into existing Bosch platforms.
- Summarize research findings in high-quality paper and patent submissions.
- Ph.D students in Computer Science or related fields
- Major in information visualization, visual analytics, applied machine learning and related fields
- 2+ years’ experience in full stack web development with both frontend (e.g., React, Vue.js, D3.js) and backend (e.g., Flask, Django)
- 2+ years’ programming experience with one or more scripting or statistical programming languages (e.g. Python, R)
- Publication record in top venues of visualization, data mining, or machine learning research (IEEE VIS / TVCG, SIGCHI, EuroVis, SIGKDD, CVPR, ICCV, ICML and etc.);
- Knowledge in data mining and machine learning, with application to high-dimensional data analysis, event sequence/log mining, computer vision, and explainable AI
- Familiar with one or more main-stream machine learning platforms (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge in interaction and user experience design;
- Knowledge in graphical design.
- Major(s): Computer Science or related fields
- Degree level: Ph.D Candidates
- Start Date: May, 2020
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST ROBOTICS (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)