What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Information Management, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Finance, Economics, or a similar field
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills with an emphasis on effectively presenting data and data-driven insights
- Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries for analytics
- Understanding of and attention to financial detail
- Ability to conduct independent research and present results with appropriate business context and clarity
- Strong problem solving skills, effective communication, and ability to act decisively in fast paced, frequently changing environment
We’d Love to See:
- Experience with manipulating and understanding large data sets, particularly as they relate to Healthcare
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within cross-functional teams, manage simultaneous assignments and effectively prioritize workload with competing priorities
- Experience with Tableau, Spark, or other data visualization tools
Impact You'll Make:
- Identify, measure, and recommend solutions for process/data discrepancies in Healthcare products; collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine and validate findings
- Conduct assessments of various client data delivery solutions to identify improvement opportunities and analyze their impact to end-user workflows
- Analyze, understand, and report on client financial performance for customers that utilize recently developed and non-standard products
- Analyze core business metrics and create reports and/or dashboards to share with internal leadership
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020 . If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020 .
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.