Applied Technology Graduate Internship
- Work closely with GEA technical experts on defined industry problem for a period of 3-6 months.
- Learn relevant software and experimental tools
- Work closely with development labs for experimental data
- Interact with other GEA teams to discuss information related to their project such as test plan, problem background, required results etc.
- Clearly document the work and findings.
- Present their work to relevant GEA management.
What you will Learn & Do
- Current students MS/PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3.0 GPA
- Good mechanical aptitude and understanding of engineering fundamentals.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with a passion for learning.
- Completed course work relevant to area of work at GEA.
- Valid work authorization in US
What you need to Succeed
Internship opportunity for Masters/PhD students to work on well-defined industry problem
for a minimum period of three months at GE Appliances under the guidance/supervision of GEA technical experts.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.