- To provide implementation and technical support to the BNYM Global Client base
- Independently assists clients by responding to complex phone, email and other inquiries regarding the most technically advanced company products, services and proceedures.
- Manage the resolution of issues escalated from CTAS/CTAS Asia, as part of the technical Tier 2 function and be available for Helpdesk calls.
- Support of departmental systems such as Wall Board, Schedule.
- Responsible for the implementation of FTP “report delivery” and “transaction initiation” via Nexen Portal.
- Support ad hoc client requests as required eg macro’s, IVR reporting via the Nexen portal.
- Responsible for technical support of specific third party applications such as Fund Settle and External Enterprise.
- 2nd level support to the CSAT Helpdesk
- Support path from/to CSAT Tier 2
- Support path from/to Platform Management
- Direct client facing role
- External Enterprise
Fund Settle Experience: (type and length of technical and/or business experience/track record needed – specify whether essential or preferable) :
- A broad and in-depth knowledge/experience of current and past IT technologies (essential)
- A good working knowledge/experience of current and past IT technologies such as but not limited to, Windows OS, Internet Explorer, .NET (essential)
- Experience in Financial Services Preferred.
Qualifications and Training (academic, professional and/or banking qualifications;– specify whether essential or preferable) :
- Cisco/Microsoft or other industry standard qualification (preferable)
- Educated to An A level (preferable)
Job skills & knowledge (skills, knowledge and behaviours relevant for the specific job - specify whether essential or preferable) :
- An awareness of current/future technologies and IT initiatives (essential)
- Existing knowledge of CSAT London escalation paths and procedures (preferable)
- Analytical and statistical skills (preferable)
- Team player
- Able to communicate verbally and written with external clients
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.