Global Technology Infrastructure Services is a team of approximately 4,300 colleagues based in EMEA, US, APAC and Africa. We are accountable for delivering and supporting resilient, secure infrastructure technology and services to customers, clients and colleagues.
As a PMO Management Information, you’ll be supporting Change Delivery, a global team of circa 300 colleagues based in BTCR, BTCI & London. We are accountable for Project/Programme and Portfolio management within Global Technology Infrastructure Services. Our team is at the forefront of managing infrastructure change.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring GTIS Transformation are applying the Barclays high standards of execution risk and governance is maintained in a regulatory environment
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all matters governance
- Defining, managing and producing Standard Transformation reports
- Providing overarching support to the Portfolio Lead for all matters governance, financial management, reporting, RAIDs and planning
- Managing the governance priorities and workload of the projects / programmes assigned
- Acting as the conscience of the Programme /Projects, acting with integrity, using analysis to make recommendations to programme manager / lead project manager
- Appropriate use of escalation where required
- Tracking Programme / Project Milestone Plans assuring alignment with the Project delivery plans
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced PMO with a demonstrable track record working on Front Office driven initiatives with cross functional delivery impact within a highly regulated environment
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge including Excel, with ability to manipulate and understand complex formulas
- Strong stakeholder management
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong exposure of working with tools such as Navigator would be advantageous
Where will you be working?
- We are set in the beautiful countryside of Knutsford, and have lots to on offer to our employees including: Dress down code every day, an onsite gym, remote working, Starbucks, family fun days, Astro turf, Tennis courts and much more. We also offer a free shuttle bus service from Knutsford train station to the site in the morning and from the site back to the train station in the evening.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us