The Support Practice Group of Kraft Kennedy is seeking applicants for a summer Intern opportunity which will be located at Kraft Kennedy Headquarters in NYC.
The Support Practice Group is a large and growing group of diverse technical staff providing a broad range of technology support in various industry verticals as part of Kraft Kennedy’s Managed Services offering.
This full- time paid Intern position will report to a Team Lead and will work closely with co-workers, senior technical staff and other support staff in this collaborative, highly active, engaging environment. Make a difference for our clients and grow your technical skills in the process. The position is located in our office headquarters in NYC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn to provide remote support to our geographically diverse nationwide clients using industry standard remote connections, internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more
- Assist both client end users and IT staff with a broad range of computer application problems, server issues, virtualization, SAN issues, networking issues, security issues and more
- Learn to escalate issues and interact closely with third-party vendors and other team members helping manage the resolution of complex client issues
- Learn to initiate and perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on more complex client issues for one-time resolution.
- Contribute to special internal facing projects, as assigned, to facilitate the growth of the Support Practice Group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in technology and related college major
- Must be enrolled in junior year
- Very organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and follow up
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Some experience with Windows desktop or server operating systems is preferred
- Some experience with networking hardware and basics is preferred.
Experience level of the applicant we want
College / Sixth form, High School