- Under direct guidance, works with internal and external datasets and client reference data and provides analysis in the development of statistical, financial and/or econometric models for analyzing asset performance, securities data, derivative pricing, risk exposure or other sophisticated concepts.
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area.
- With general guidance, supports assigned area with basic statistical and quantitative analyses.
- May perform or oversee data management activities in support of more senior quantitative colleagues.
- Runs models, looks for exceptions, takes corrective action.
- Builds knowledge of technology tools used to conduct analyses.
- Applies techniques such as querying and macro development to extract data for populating models.
- Builds knowledge of processes and products and which analyses, methodologies and approaches best support assessment of performance, risk, or valuation.
- Interprets findings and prepares initial drafts of standard reports.
- No direct reports.
- Primarily responsible for the accuracy and quality of own work.
- Work contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced degree in quantitative analysis preferred.
- 0-3 years experience preferred.
- Experience in quantitative finance and technology preferred.
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate