The successful candidate MUST be currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree
Are you a highly motivated, innovative person who wants to work on the cutting edge of the commercial printing industry? The HP PageWide Web Press team is driving the transition from traditional offset printing to digital.
We are looking for talented engineers to join us in delivering the most reliable, supportable, and productive digital presses in the industry.
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve technical issues around our Product Life Cycle.
- Work on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and project direction input.
- Follows established guidelines.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Python and Java highly desirable
- 3yr and above engineering student
- Major focus in Computer Systems
- Networking and Security knowledge
- Ability to understand and follow written technical instructions
- Software development skills
- Expected degree completion Spring or Summer 2020
This is an Internship opportunity.
The successful candidate MUST be currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or Information Technology