As a Product Management Graduate Intern, you will focus on learning how Vertex’s product, development, and sales teams work together to deliver a financial planning toolset used by financial advisors to help clients reach their goals. The intern will work directly with the line of business directors and product managers to expand and enhance the product management program and community at Vertex.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Learn how the agile development process is implemented at Vertex, including participating in scrum team meetings
- Assist product managers and agile team with artifacts and activities related to product and customer development
- Participate in design and planning sessions to ensure development efforts are delivering the intended customer value
- Assist with customer surveys and interviews to gain insight into their value proposition and expectations
- Build out tools and resources to support the Vertex product management community including blog and podcast content, case studies, job aids, etc.
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales operations to produce go-to-market enablement resources
Education and Training:
- Applicants should be pursuing a master’s degree through an Accredited University
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Show a demonstrated interest in the technology industry and a passion for the Vertex brand
Program Dates: June 1, 2020 through August 14, 2020