- Develops, implements, and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products. Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and Operations with new and existing products.
- Uses basic engineering and DFx principles to estimate and reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality; determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements.
- Writes and releases test procedures. Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results. Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies.
- Assists in determining root cause analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Experience level of the applicant we want
Some work experience, Graduate