This position is for an industrial engineering undergrad intern.
- Job responsibilities include modeling the development factory performance, calculating the expected and actual factory performance and determining an action plan to put the necessary capacity in place to support the factory requirements.
- Will get to work on a factory operations team and observe factory equipment and processes.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or relevant degree program
- Previous internships or classroom projects demonstrating industrial engineering knowledge and concepts
- Analytical tools and data compilation
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth