As an Autonomous team software intern, you will be working with designing, implementing and testing components that make up the workflow of autonomous vehicles. This involves communication with the control systems, backend systems and other interfaces. The position may also entail troubleshooting, debugging and improving upon existing components.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Engineering or Computer Science
- Proficient in C# or Android
- Working experience with Android and / or mobile platforms.
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things.
- Experience with REST API and handling of JSON / XML data preferred.
- Experience working with real time systems, programming with sockets preferred.
- Experience with networking systems and wireless technologies preferred
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.